|Responsibilities – Commercial Glazier / Installation Technician (including, but not limited to):
- Fabrication and installation of storefront and curtain wall systems as well as aluminum-framed entrances.
- Installation of glass and other glazing materials
- Installation of glazed canopies, skylights, glass guardrails, mirrors, glass markerboards, etc.
- Installation of hardware and other materials associated with the above items
Qualifications and Requirements – Commercial Glazier / Installation Technician:
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to lift and carry weight from 75-100 lbs.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Commitment to high standards of quality and excellence in all aspects of the job
- Willing to learn skills and attend paid training deemed necessary to the job
- Able to work safely, including outdoors throughout the year and at various heights
- Willing to work overtime, including weekends as necessary to meet deadlines
- Willing to travel some of the time
Preferred Skills – Commercial Glazier / Installation Technician:
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Prior experience in the construction field installing door frames and windows
- Prior experience installing glass doors, aluminum storefronts and windows is a plus
- Will consider related construction experience (e.g., carpentry)
- Year-round employment
- Medical, 401K with company matching, Vacation/Personal Days, Life Insurance, Short- & Long-Term Disability Insurance, and Voluntary Benefits options
- High-visibility clothing provided
Job Type: Full-time
- glass installation or related: 2 years